Certificate III in Guesthouse Management (E-Learning) course aims to provide the technical knowledge and skills required to work in the guesthouse business in the tourism and hospitality industry.
· Workplace Health & Safety
· Introduction to Guest House Business
· Organizational Skills
· Introduction to Guest House Operations
· Essential English for Business
· Industrial Experience
· Completion of Basic Education OR
· Attainment of a Level 2 qualification.
· 18 years old AND ability to communicate in the language of instruction