Certificate III in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning course aims to train people with the technical skills and knowledge in servicing, repairing and installation of small and medium sized capacity domestic refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment.
· Basic Mathematics for Trades
· Domestic Air conditioner‐ Servicing and installation
· Domestic Refrigeration ‐ Servicing Systems and Installation
· Refrigeration Practice 1
· Industrial Experience
· Completion of Basic Education OR
· Attainment of a Level 2 qualification.
· 18 years old AND ability to communicate in the language of instruction