The course is designed to provide the students with basic practical and theoretical knowledge of information technology and create IT technicians with all relevant knowledge and skills to work as technicians to undertake general functional assessment of computer system and perform necessary repair and maintenance tasks.
· Computer Fundamentals and Troubleshooting
· Data Communication and Networking
· Database Management using MS-Access
· Introduction to Computing
· Operating System
· Industrial Experience
· Completion of Basic Education OR
· Attainment of a Level 2 qualification.
· 18 years old AND ability to communicate in the language of instruction